Monday, August 24, 2015

2015 Fall and Winter Trends

The Fall season is vastly approaching!  You know what that means!! You guessed it, it's time for a wardrobe and color change! Some of the hottest season's colors will be wine, burgundy,  cobalt blue, navy blue, mustard yellow, deep purples, pumpkin (dark orange), earth tones and neutrals.  I love the Fall and Winter months as it relates to Fashion,  because you can really dress up more, layer your clothing, wear scarfs, hats, gloves, and cute pea coats. Scarfs, hats, gloves, and coats are a great accessory to your daily outfit, that will make you grab attention.  Another reason I love the Fall and winter months is because I get to pull out my long boots, booties, and cowgirl boots! Lastly, my favorite part of Fall and Winter is drinking my hot coffee and teas from Starbucks!  I can't wait my loves! Fall is almost here,  let's get ready. Here are a few fashion trends and colors for this coming Fall and Winter season! I will show you some Fall/Winter styles for leisure time and the work place.








No comments:

Post a Comment