Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Every Woman Loves Stripes!

Stripes are a staple pattern to the fashion world!!!! What woman doesn’t have a pair of stripes in her closet???!!!! Black and white stripes are my go to at all times, whenever I see a pair of black and white stripes I have to purchase them. As a boutique owner, I am always on the hunt of finding some black and white stripes to add to the Whit Michelle Boutique Collection! 


This black and white midi striped dress from Whit Michelle Boutique has been one of our best selling dresses. This dress has great length, pockets, and great stretch. I love this dress because it’s comfortable, and I can wear it to work, on the weekend for brunch, and church. Shop this dress and more from www.whitmichelleboutique.com


With love and style,

Whit Michelle 

Owner of Whit Michelle Boutique 

No comments:

Post a Comment