Saturday, January 12, 2019

Coffee sipping in the 901

Happy day friends!!!! 

I know it’s been a while since I published a blog post. I said to myself, why don’t you blog about what you love doing in Memphis. I love to patronize all the local cafes and coffee shops in my city. There are two new coffee shops that I recently patronized called Inspire Community Coffee and Levee Coffee and Creamery. 

I must say I enjoyed both of these coffee shops, but out of the two, Inspire Community Coffee was my favorite and the coffee shop I will frequent weekly. Inspire is a local business that hires people from the local community. I love companies that invest back into the local community. Local businesses create jobs and add wealth to the local community. 

Inspire not only serves coffee, but they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Might I add that they also have Vegetarian and Vegan options as well. 


Inspire coffee is located 510 Tillman Street in the Binghampton area of Memphis, Tn. 

The cheese quesadillas and the garden salad was absolutely delicious. They offer a lunch special quesadilla and salad or a quesadilla and chili for only $7. 

Levee Creamery was hmmmm, just okay in my opinion. I really don’t have to go again. I must say the pistachio custard was very good, and if I were to go back it would be just to purchase the custard. The coffee at this particular coffee shop wasn’t too tasty, I’ve made better coffee at my house in my personal opinion. 


For business inquiries, please email me at ws8240@gmail.com 

Happy blogging, 

Whit Michelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment