Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Breakfast at Sunrise (Memphis)

As a foodie I am always looking for a new place in my city to grab breakfast, lunch and dinner! I frequent a local restaurant in my city for breakfast called Sunrise! 




Every time I take a visit to Sunrise, I get the exact items on each visit. I always purchase The Rocky Mountain Omelette, a Buttermilk pancake, and a cup of Joe! On my last visit, I substituted the ham for chicken because the ham is too salty. I must say this local restaurant has is by far one of the best places for breakfast. The omelettes are large in size, and good to your tummy! The buttermilk pancakes remind you of Mom and Grandma’s pancakes on a Saturday morning. I’ve also tried the cheddar grits and they were pretty good, I think they just needed a little salt added to them. The bacon is delicious!!The price range is a moderate price range. I’m not a big breakfast person, but this place makes me want to pay a visit everyday! Sunrise is opened everyday from 5A.M. to 3P.M.. Sunrise is located in the downtown Memphis area, 670 Jefferson Ave.





No comments:

Post a Comment