Friday, January 19, 2018

For the love of Ruffles

Ruffles can be dated back to the Renaissance era. Ruffles add so much detail to a blouse and a dress. As a child I hated when my mother would buy me blouses that had ruffles, I thought they were for “old ladies!”
Now that I am older, I can’t get enough of ruffles! Ruffles really enhance an outfit, and they can turn a simple outfit into a red carpet outfit that will have everyone asking, “where did you get that outfit?”
This white button down blouse with the ruffle details is from Whit Michelle Boutique. This blouse can be worn with a skirt, leggings, denim jeans, and I must say, I love this blouse with leather!!!
If I could style this blouse with something else, it would be with some leather leggings and some red pointy toe patten leather pumps.
Shop this look and more at http://whitmichelleboutique.com/
With Style and Love,
Whit Michelle

2 comments: